DIRECTOR – QUALITY ASSURANCE
M.B. Hassan N.C.E (TECH), BSC. (PUBLIC ADMIN), PGDE, MED, was born in Kaduna in 1960. He attended Quranic School and attended Sultan Bello and Army Children Schools for his primary education. He had his secondary education at JSS Mashi Secondary School before he proceeded to Kaduna Polytechnic, University of Abuja (1995-2000), Usman Danfodio University Sokoto via Isa Kaita College of Education (2005 – 2006) and National Open University of Nigeria (2006-2009) for his tertiary education. He joined the Force Education Unit in 1989. He became a Deputy Director in 2012. At present he heads the Quality Assurance Department.
The Establishment of Schools ensures the:-
1. Establishment of schools.
2. Coordinating the professionals on the field.
3. Establishment of maintenance criteria and maintaining the standard in schools.
4. Organisation of internal and external examinations and common entrance examinations into Junior Secondary and Senior Secondary classes.
5. Maintenance of school infrastructure and development of sports activities in the Force Education Unit.
6. Coordinating of Quality Assurance within the Force Education Unit. The Force Education Unit Currently has the following Quality Assurance offices. These offices are aimed consistent and closer supervision and monitoring of Police Primary and Secondary schools nationwide.
1. Lagos Quality Assurance office.
2. Owerri Quality Assurance office.
3. Jos Quality Assurance office.
4. Kaduna Quality Assurance office.
5. Akure Quality Assurance office.
6. Port-Harcourt Quality Assurance office.
7. Calabar Quality Assurance office.
8. Bauchi Quality Assurance office.
9. Kano Quality Assurance office.
10. Ibadan Quality Assurance office.
For the purposes of making sure that Police Schools are established in all states of the Federation, the Department coordinated the offices of Coordinators for establishment of schools in the North-West, North-Central and North-East. These Coordinators are to work for the establishment of Police Schools in these zones.