ENTRANCE EXAMINATION INTO JSS 1 OF POLICE SECONDARY SCHOOLS 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
Procedure for registration for Common Entrance Examination:
- Visit any Police Microfinance Bank Plc and pay the registration fee of ₦2,200 only into FORCE EDUCATION CENTRAL ACCOUNT NO: 200103116349 using the candidate’s name.
- Use the bank teller to collect the Registration Pin Slip at any Police Secondary/Children School Nationwide.
- States without NPF Microfinance Bank are to purchase their Registration Pin Slip at any Police Secondary/Children School Nationwide.
- Log on to www.admissionsportal.com.ng Attach the candidate’s passport photograph as indicated, fill the Registration details as outlined, Submit and obtain the candidate’s registration number.
- Obtain the final print-out after completing the registration.
- Present the print-out at the examination venue for identification.
DATE OF EXAMINATION: 28th April, 2018
TIME: 9:00 am
VENUES OF EXAM:
- All Police Children Schools Nationwide
- All Police Secondary Schools Nationwide
SCHOOLS OF CHOICE:
APPLICANTS SHOULD CHOOSE ONE OF THESE SCHOOLS:
- Police Secondary School Minna, Niger State.
- Police Secondary School Akure, Ondo State
- Police Secondary School Calabar, Cross River State
- Police Secondary School Ukana-Akwa Ibom State
- Police Comprehensive Secondary School Port-Harcourt
- Police Boys’ Secondary School Mani-Katsina State.
- Police Girls’ Secondary School Shanono-Kano State
- Police Secondary School Gusau, Zamfara State.
- Police Secondary School Isu-Nwangele, Imo State.
- Police Secondary School Igboora Oyo State.
Registration starts immediately and closes on Friday 27th April, 2018